Search This Blog

Saturday, November 19, 2011

FNSI...

The last month has really flown and I nearly missed signing up for this month's Friday Night Sew In (see the button on the righthand side of the blog). But I remembered on Thursday and put my name on the list.

I left a comment on the site saying that I probably would not finish my project ...and it was indeed a self-fulfilling prophecy!! lol. I signed up for a Christmas Challenge (Jodie, the Haby Goddess) a little while ago and true to form have dithered about what to make. It was obviously a Christmas gift I had to make and the theme was 'Red and White'. I've fallen in love with long hexagons this year, so decided to make a table centre using these shapes. I haven't done this sort of sewing for a while and the magnifying glass on the 'Daylight lamp' got a real work out on Friday night! As you can see in the photo, there is still much to do before it is posted in early December.

5 comments:

Claud said...

I can't wait to see the finish product! It looks great :-)

Deanna said...

I was a last minute signup, too. Your work looks good. It will get finished soon enough.

The 4 Bushel Farmgal said...

Very, very pretty! I can't wait to see more!

Maria said...

Looking forward to your finished project.

Ellen said...

Any progress is time well spent! I think it really is all about spending the time working on our projects - not necessarily getting them finished. That would be a nice bonus though!