Search This Blog

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Another lovely surprise in the mail today!

I posted photos of my Easter display a little bit too early...because today I received a parcel from Lynne who is my swap buddy in the 'Mrs Martin's Let's Celebrate Swap'.
I love the wrapping...wonder what is inside?...

Firstly there was a gorgeous zippered bag ...look at those colourful chicks...it's beautiful!


 Look what else was in the parcel...such beautiful stitching! They are so cute!

Now I knew straight away where these two were needed...so...



they joined the other items in the hutch...



The finishing touches, so many thanks to Lynne :-)


All ready for Easter! Have a wonderful Easter everyone!

One last thing... Cheryll over at Gone stitchin' is organising the Mothers' Day Mini Quilt Swap...registration closes April 1. If you sew, why not go over and read all about this swap. I signed up, as, since joining in with a number of swaps last year, (and this year too) I've got a lot more confidence and have rediscovered my love of stitching. 

7 comments:

Dorothy said...

What a lovely swap package. Your display is looking good. Have a happy Easter. xoxox

Maria said...

Beautiful gifts to complete your lovely Easter Display..
Have a Happy and Safe Easter.

Sue Grier said...

What beautiful little items. Have a safe and wonderful easter to you and your family Maria

Karen from K4BN said...

Oh how lovely!!! You get the nicest surprises in the mail. Think I should start getting into some "swaps" too, so I can get something lovely in the mail, just for me, and not just the group!!! lol

The new additions really set off your Easter display.

Enjoy the Easter break as we remember the real reason for Easter!

Karen C

Paul Forster said...

What lovely additions to your Easter hutch! Thanks for commenting on my posts!

Anthea said...

Oh, very cute additions to your Easter hutch display Maria! Very cute indeed!
Happy Easter x

Librarian said...

Such a lovely colour combination (my favourite!) - yellow and light blue! Perfect for Easter in particular and spring in general, I think.