Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

My clever friend Jean...

As a follow up to my last post on my school reunion, I must tell you of my friend Jean's very clever, 'jiggery pokery'.
My DD2 commented on the group photo which I had posted on my Facebook page...

Mumsie! Your face in this shot cracks me up!! You aren't even looking at the camera, but you look so happy! xo 



Which prompted my friend Jean to admit that the photo had been 'photoshopped'! I did know about this because later on Saturday afternoon, she had commented to me that when she had checked through the photos of the group, I was hidden by the person who sat beside me. So Jean took my image from another photo and placed me in the group...very clever in my opinion. The only photo that I was visible in, that Jean had to work with, was one where the group had erupted into laughter ...
So here we are, having a good laugh...( about how difficult it is these days for some of us to sit on the floor, let alone sit cross legged on the floor!!) 



And here we are again in the 'official' photo! I guess anyone looking closely at the photo might wonder what has 'fueled' my jocularity ???? hmmmm


So that's the story behind that photo :-) 

5 comments:

Susan said...

I thought you were just happy! but yes, very techo your friend. Imagine the arty quilts you could "make" with that technique.

Marilyn said...

She did a good job of photoshopping you in.

Anthea said...

What a great event Maria, who cares if you are not looking at the camera?! x

Nanette said...

I did wonder what you were laughing at Maria....you seemed to be having way more fun than any of the others. Your friend is clever to photoshop you like that.

Marit Johanne said...

It looks like you had a wonderful school reunion, and you look very happy at the photo :)