Search This Blog

Friday, October 4, 2013

Some lovely items that came in the post last month...

I realised that I hadn't written a post about the goodies that Lynne, my swap buddy in the Mrs Martin's Celebrations' Swap, sent me. The theme was a garden stitchery...
I was 'blown away' when I opened the parcel...this is really cute; it is so beautiful! Don't you just love that little dog chasing the butterfly...


But that's not all! Lynne really spoiled me in this swap!
A beautiful kit...

And these divine fragrance sachets which have inbuilt hooks so they hang very easily in the wardrobe! And the fragrance is so nice! :-)

 And some very useful quilt labels...very stylish and a lovely surprise.

Dear Lynne, thank you for all these lovely gifts; I love them!

7 comments:

Maria said...

You were very spoilt with your gifts especially the stitchery.

Lin said...

What a lovely parcel to receive and I do love the little dog!

angela said...

Wonderful, love love love the stitchery

Cathy said...

Lucky lucky you - did you blog about your parcel to Lynne?
Cathy

Michelle Ridgway said...

What a gorgeous embroidery....love the little doggie too.

Helen said...

Lovely gifts you are spoilt :-)))

Noela said...

Gorgeous gifts. Hugs......